May 25, 2010

Weekend Fun

This weekend Austin and I went on a cute little hike. Yay us.







5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to go hiking! You sure take after your dad... always wanting to go for a hike! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st...love all the cute pics. 2nd...wish we could have joined you. 3rd...you need to delete all the empty space after your pictures haha it's like days of black before I came to the comment click. Love you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah im not the best blogger and i dont know how to make that go away sorry i blew it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous that it is actually warm enough to go on a hike there. It's cold and rainy here and all I want to do is sit and drink warm tea! haha

    ReplyDelete