June 23, 2010

Birthday Festivities

So I finally turned the big 20...


..first off work was great. My desk was decorated ever so beautifully, and Keijah took the time to make me a fab b-day princess crown, then to top that off Austin sent me flowers.





Then that night was a little BBQ Branch Fam style, it was great.





Then.. there was the miracle cake that turned out like a dream. Shout out to Mother Branch and Ashley for slaving away all day and night to make this for me :)



Overall it was a fabulous B-day that I will always remember!






4 comments:

  1. TWENTY TWENTY TWENTY TWENTY 20 20 20 20 TWENTY TWENTY

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY you sweet thing!!! I love that we could carry out the TWENTY chant over and over that night and everyone joined in loving it!!! Shout out to Dillyn for that one! I love those pictures from your party... did you have a photographer there?
    Oh and lets talk about that cake... what a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. twenty twenty twenty twenty! Best Branch Birthday BBQ yet. Say that 5 times fast. Hard. Verrry hard to do. You're not a teenager anymore. I hope you enjoyed it. It's all downhill from here...And when I say downhill I mean great! Because walking down the hill is much easier than walking up it! PS. That cake was great. I think I'll call it a grake. Happy Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss out on everything :( Oh well...your next birthday is the BIG one and I think we should go to Vegas! haha Happy Birthday Sista! Hope you put a piece of that grand cake in the freezer for me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete