July 8, 2010

4th o' July

Going back to work after the long weekend was a struggle for me but I'm finally back in my groove (and yes I realize that it's Thursday) Austin and I had such a good weekend together, everyday we did something different and it was so much fun!



Saturday we spent the day at the pool and then went to Megan & Brandon's for a BBQ, s'mores, and fireworks.




My boyfriend is so cute :)


Sunday we went to the Bee's game with Austin's family (and I forgot my camera) and stopped by Kali's house to see her new place, which is adorable by the way! Really, the only good pictures that came from this night were from the ugly face contest that Ale and I had...




..As you can CLEARLY see Ale won..


And then on Monday we went to the Oakley rodeo!!
Hope you all had an amazing 4th!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I could be a part of your fab 4th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that I say this a lot but HONESTLY...the cuteness radiating from you and Austin literally gives me gas. Slow your roll mannnnnn


    Kidding...........sort of.
    Lub you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July! I miss the days of pool parties and the Oakley Rodeo! I hope we can have some more summer fun when I get there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Jacque, the summer fun is all used up... Maybe you should move back to Utah so you can be a part of the family again! hehe just kidding... we will make your visit DYNAMITE... yes, Im referring to my baby that is hopefully going to join us this week! Aughhh! Happy 4th Tanya, Im glad we were able to help make your weekend fun... without Ez and I things can get pretty borring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..... those are absolutely terrible. I mean the family stuff looks great. It's you and I, I'm referring to. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete