July 30, 2010

Poopers...


Just thought I would send a small shout out to all those naughty, crying, screaming, pooping, but oh so adorable babies in my life.










5 comments:

  1. That's right...Finn is still a baby for a few more weeks :) and he is for sure naughty, crying, screaming, pooping and oh so adorable!!! What cute little babies you have in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those crying pooping babies... but oh how cute they are! That top one is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish Fender was more of a pooper! He's more of a puker, but we will get those poops-a-flowin'! Don't you worry. I like your style. You should do a shout out to the moms next time hahahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you did this blog before Veggie gets here cause you wouldn't be able to add her to this list...she will not cry, scream and absolutely NO pooping! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. It blows my mind how good looking each of these babies are. Makes me want to pop a few out................... haha kidding

    ReplyDelete